Login fails after upgrade to Beta4 from Beta3 [SOLVED]

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Mon May 30 18:58:13 CEST 2005

Sorry to replying to such an old mail. But as I haven't found any hint about
how to really solve the problem, here is what I've found when my system
just denied authorization:

I had simply forgotten to add the Horde schema to the slapd.conf template.
And now (after adding it and rerunning kolabconf and the usual
commands ...) everything works again.

Andreas