[Kolab-users] economic joint venture to support kolab

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Thu May 19 06:47:01 CEST 2005

Dear Fabio,

(just a short note because I will be on the road in a couple
of minutes)

On Wed, May 18, 2005 at 08:00:36PM +0200, Fabio Pietrosanti wrote:
> This discussion is opened to other company that are going to do business
> with Kolab and would like, joining togheter, to save money and get a
> better product for all.

Have you seen the news about Kolab-Konsortium on the kolab.org
front page?
www.kolab-konsortium.de is currently in german only but I will
hurry up translating the pages.

Our main concern is the sustainable future development of Kolab.
An important success factor is the base maintenance of the code,
doing releases and carefully testing etc.
It is _much_ work which unfortunately is not so well covered
by feature-implementation-contracts.

Best

	Jan
--