Apache Problem

Markus Heller markus at relix.de
Wed Mar 16 02:38:33 CET 2005

Dear List,

I have a Apache problem. Right after the installation from Beta3-source I get
the following error. I posted it before but did not receive any reply:

openPKG: start: openpkg, openldap, sasl, spamassassin, amavisd, apache:FAILED
openpkg:rc:WARNING: /kolab:apache:%start: failed with return code 1
openpkg:rc:NOTICE: output from stdout/stderr is following:
| /tmp/rc-20050316022140-16809/rc.tmp: line 196: return: can only `return'
from a function or sourced script
OpenPKG: start: clamav, dcron, imapd, postfix, proftpd, kolabd.
<<<<<

Any hint? What went wrong?
Thanks in advance!

Markus