IMAP direct

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Mar 1 00:51:15 CET 2005

Am Montag, 28. Februar 2005 22:06 schrieb UK Linux:

Hi,

> > As mentioned before on this mailing list you can simply use the HOSTNAME
> > of your machine as the email domain for your test setup.
>
> Well i'm getting confused. That is indeed what i'm doing already - the only
> name is 'airemail' but this is what you said before:

Ok, I should have better written the "fully qualified hostname" like
myhostname.mydomain.com. The resulting email addresses then look like
firstname.lastname at myhostname.mydomain.com.

> > What about providing us with a log of your kolab_bootstrap run?
>
> I can perhaps do that in about a week

I am looking forward to it.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany