Problem with imap.

LINUXFOX linuxfox at telenet.be
Sat Jun 25 20:26:30 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm having some difficulty with using kontact from KDE 3.2 with Kolab 2
release. I'm finding that when I create a new account and setup kontact
using the groupware wizard after the point when it creates the IMAP
resources every time I click check mail in afterwards I get the following
error message:-
Error while uploading folder
Could not make the folder Drafts on the server.
This could be because you do not have permission to do this, or because the
folder is already present on the server; the error message from the server
communication is here:
Could Not Create Folder
An attempt to create the requested folder failed.
Details of the request:
Date and time: Sunday 26 Jun 2005 00:15
Additional information:
<imaps://someone%40someplace.com@comeplace.com:993/Drafts>
imaps://someone%40someplace.com@comeplace.com:993/Drafts
Possible causes:
Your access permissions may be inadequate to perform the requested operation
on this resource.
The location where the folder was to be created may not exist.
A protocol error or incompatibility may have occurred.
Possible solutions:
Retry the request.
Check your access permissions on this resource.

I saw also this post on the kolab forum but with no answers.

Can anyone help me?

Tanx

fox