Kolab toltec and folders type

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jun 14 22:23:42 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 14 June 2005 21:21, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Monday 13 June 2005 18:01, Gabriel janicot wrote:
> > on kolab 2 RC2 and toltec RC3.
> >
> > when i share a calendar folder: this folders is view on the others hosts
> > like an email folders ..

> Actually if you create a calendar folder, this should set an
> annotation for the folder on the server,
> so that other clients know that this is a calendar.

I rechecked with Toltec RC3 and found this to be working.
How to debug: Are you sure that you have set the type
of the folder when creating it?
You could try as root on the server
to run /kolab/bin/cyradm --user manager localhost
lm
to list the mailboxes and then
info user/youruser at yourdoman

you should see something like: