Free-busy not working

Jorge Gomes Raimundo jegr at caixamagica.pt
Wed Jun 8 17:51:03 CEST 2005

Hi!!!

Sorry for bringing up this subject again, but I've tried to configure my Kolab
clients to use fb info, I've searched through the mailing list archive, I tried
many thing that were said there, but nothing worked so far...

The point is that I can't find any trace of fb activity in the server. It is
said that the fb lists are generated by the server itself, but I can't find any
fb server generated file there. All the fb services are enabled at the web
administration interface.

The configuration at the client is the following:

server name: phoenix.cm.pt
mail domain: phoenix.cm.pt
example user: jgr
example user mail: jgr at phoenix.cm.pt

    Publish:
        publishing checkbox disabled
        server URL: http://phoenix.cm.pt/freebusy/jgr@phoenix.cm.pt.ifb

    Retrieve:
        Retrieve other peoples' fb info automatically checkbox enabled
        Use full email address for retrieval checkbox enabled
        server URL: https://phoenix.cm.pt/freebusy/%USER%.phoenix.cm.pt.ifb
             (it's EXACTLY like this, with the "%USER%")

I tried to solve this out but I just can't. If you could help me I'd appreciate
a lot.

Thanks for your attention,

Jorge Gomes Raimundo

ADETTI - Linux Caixa Mágica