kolab without spamassassin and clamav

Andrew J. Kopciuch akopciuch at bddf.ca
Sun Jun 5 10:46:17 CEST 2005

On Sunday 05 June 2005 02:32, Richard Bos wrote:
> Is it possible to run spamassassin and clamav?  In my situtation other
> systems have already taken care of spam and virusscanning so it would be
> waste processor resources to have spamassassin and clamav running on the
> kolab server.

I may have misunderstood your question :

Did you mean that different systems that connect to the kolab server, have
spamassassin running locally, say through KMail, or some other means?

I thought you had meant : already running on an existing server, where you
installed kolab itself.

My apologies for the confusion.

Andy