Changing mailer-daemon distribution list membership

Henning Holtschneider henning at loca.net
Wed Jul 20 20:16:19 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 19:13, Dieter Kluenter wrote:

> member attribute value. So it must be a bug in webadmin, as the
> directory refuses to modify the entry. It seems that webadmin tries to
> modify the relative distinguished name as well.

Ok. You should file a bug for this!

> Your remarks on ldapsearch, still presenting already modified or
> deleted entries is rather astonishing. Could you reproduce this? If

I could reproduce this on two servers the other day. (Un)fortunately, it
doesn't work anymore. The problem did not only occur with ldapsearch (command
line tool), the  changes were also invisible through the webadmin until I
restarted slapd (/kolab/etc/rc openldap restart).

> so, could you start ldapsearch with debugging flag -d-1 and send me
> the output as personal mail?

I will do so once I can reproduce the problem.

Regards,
Henning Holtschneider
--
LocaNet oHG - http://www.loca.net