Permissions issue with Horde?

Scott Newton scottn at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jul 20 11:44:41 CEST 2005

I've successfully installed Kolab 2 and Horde from CVS. If I log in as the
Horde administrator I get the sidebar with the mail/calendar/logout folder
type layout. But if I log in as a normal user the sidebar is there but empty
- completely blank. However I can still get to the Inbox etc and see all the
mails, compose new mails etc.

Can anyone help me with where I need to start looking to fix this problem? If
I view the source for the sidebar frame all the entries are there in the
javascript - it just doesn't get displayed.

Thanks
--
Regards
Scott Newton