Question about kolab and several Mail servers

jbogad at chello.at jbogad at chello.at
Fri Jul 8 17:50:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have four mail accounts on different mail servers in different domains
and need to have a possibility to share calendar info with other local
users. I tried with some PHP based groupware tools, but they require a
different user for each mail account and are not really handy at offline
situations. I'd like to see all the mails in ont shot and have only one
calendar to manage. Further I would need to synchronize/import calendar
and todo entries from a CRM based on MySQL and be able to sync at least
the calendar with my mobile phone.
Is it possible to handle this situation with kolab and some client?
There should be only one user and some way to respond correctly to the
different mail accounts.
Thanx for your advise.

Josef