horde webclient DB Error: extension not found

Brian Galura bgalura at bstech.org
Sun Jan 30 11:27:45 CET 2005

Ive recently installed kolab from binary on debian3.0 and now the horde
client from cvs this morning. Installation was very smooth until
configuring anything to use the database in the horde admin interface. The
horde sql shell fails with this error -25 DB Error: extension not found .
I can log into the database as the horde user from the console mysql shell
just fine so its not permissions. Any ideas? I can post more details if
any would be relevant.

Brian