About CalDAV

mdouhan at hasta.se mdouhan at hasta.se
Sun Jan 23 09:59:15 CET 2005

> last but not least in all my Beta installations of Kolab 2 at customer
> sites
> (all below 1000 users) I sofar got feedback that the performance is
> stunning
> even on lower end server hardware.

I can second this statement, we have a few very decent installations and
performance is very good even on moderate hardware, for example

We are currently testing kolab2 in the city network for all broadband
customers connected to the city cable network, so far it scales very well
and we had no troubles at all in the test setup serving some 3000 users
out of a IBM 380 XEON 3.04, 2 GB RAM, and a 14 disk RAID 10 array. I am
not saying that this has not been without trouble, but the trouble has not
been with scalability.

rgds

Matt