First time with kolab

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Jan 20 08:24:25 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2005 23:14 schrieb Alessio Cecchi:

Hi,

> i'm tring to using kolab server. I have installed kolab2-beta-2 on
> debian 3.1.

This is a fine combination.

> Kolab start ok but there isn't stable client for use with it:
>
> I have kde 3.2 + kpim 3.3.2, it works partial

Please use either kdepim 3.3 branch + proko2 or the current KDE head. The
former had more QA.

> "The software could not upload your free/busy list to the URL

With Kolab 2 the _server_ generates the fb lists. The client only triggers the
generation of fb.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany