LDAP : Too much connexions ... Imapd package test results

Michael Harlaut m.harlaut at atolcd.com
Tue Jan 11 12:07:28 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

>Everyone with the "Too much connections problem" please test the following and
>report success/failure. If things look better the change will go into Beta 2.
>
>http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/testing/imapd-2.2.8-2.2.1_kolab.src.rpm

I've just made intensive tests with OE.

I was first afraid because the number of LDAP connections is always
increasing a lot (I reached 2000 with only one workstation) but there is
no longer any problem concerning a lack of socket or errors from sasl or
OpenLDAP.

I didn't succeed in making the server unreachable.

I while make more tests later, but I think you got it :)

Thanks you very much,

--
Michael Harlaut
Système et réseaux - Logiciels libres