sasl error

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Jan 7 13:08:22 CET 2005

Hi,

I created https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue598

> All go well so far. I can sync mails

This means that authentification works with IMAP.

> Sending failed:
> Authorization failed,
> An error occured during authentication:
> SASL(-4): no mechanism availeble: No worthy mechs found authentication not
> supported.

> Somebody have any idea?

Please go in kontact in the configure_kmaill_Network_Sending_Modify_Transport
SMTP_General set the password here correctly. In addition go to the security
tab and Check_what_the_server_supports.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany