Freebusy URL

Bernhard Herzog bh at intevation.de
Thu Jan 6 16:34:21 CET 2005

Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de> writes:

> How do I set the annotation for ressource accounts? Or isn't it needed
> there?

I'm not completely sure.  I think they should be set automatically when
you create a resource account or more precisely when their Calendar
folder is created by the resource manager (IIRC).  I just tested it, and
the resource manager does add the folder-type annotation but not
incidences-for.  This looks like a bug so I just filed i as Issue595.

Even without this bug you might still have folders without the
annotation if you have an account created with an older server.  In that
case you should be able to do it manually.  Add another imap account to
Kontact with the credentials of the resource and use the folder
properties dialog as usual.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/