Freebusy URL

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Fri Jan 7 07:57:40 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2005 16:34 schrieb Bernhard Herzog:
> Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de> writes:
> > How do I set the annotation for ressource accounts? Or isn't it needed
> > there?
>
> I'm not completely sure.  I think they should be set automatically when
> you create a resource account or more precisely when their Calendar
> folder is created by the resource manager (IIRC).  I just tested it, and
> the resource manager does add the folder-type annotation but not
> incidences-for.  This looks like a bug so I just filed i as Issue595.

I've seen it. Thanks.

> Even without this bug you might still have folders without the
> annotation if you have an account created with an older server.  In that
> case you should be able to do it manually.  Add another imap account to
> Kontact with the credentials of the resource and use the folder
> properties dialog as usual.

IMO it should be possible to update the annotations as soon as a resource
account is modified via the web admin frontend. Any chance to implement this?

FWIW, here is what eventually worked for me directly on the Kolab 2 server machine:

kolab:~ # imtest -c -a video at osp-dd.de localhost
S: * OK kolab.osp-dd.de Cyrus IMAP4 v2.2.8 server ready
C: C01 CAPABILITY
S: * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND BINARY SORT THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES ANNOTATEMORE IDLE STARTTLS
S: C01 OK Completed
Please enter your password:
C: L01 LOGIN video at osp-dd.de {5}
S: + go ahead
C: <omitted>
S: L01 OK User logged in
Authenticated.
Security strength factor: 0
. LIST "" "INBOX/Calendar"
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "INBOX/Calendar"
. OK Completed (0.000 secs 2 calls)
. SETANNOTATION "INBOX/Calendar" "/vendor/kolab/incidences-for" ("value.shared" "reader")
. OK Completed
C: Q01 LOGOUT
* BYE LOGOUT received
Q01 OK Completed
Connection closed.

Mind the dots at the beginning of the commands.

Best regards,
Andreas