Outlook + Toltec connector and Horde

Sylvain MEDEOT symedeot at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 21 08:59:58 CET 2005

Hello,

I am running Kolab server version 2.01 with clients running Outlook
(2000-2003) with toltec connector 2.0.6. No problem, it works perfectly.
I also have horde installed in order to allow my users to access their
mailboxes from home.

It works great excepted one thing. If one of my users read his mails
from horde, delete some of them,  mark as read others, when he comes
back to the office, all what he has done is lost during outlook
synchronisation : mails deleted appear again, mails marked as read are
unread.

I think this has something to see with the fact that toltec connector
read the mails through pop3 and the repost them to imap... Is there a
way to avoid this ?

Kind regards,

Sylvain