Again: DB ERROR: critical database situation

steven truppe truppe_steven at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:52:02 CEST 2005

Hi again,

yesterday i restored the mailboxes.db my hand (like Henning Holtschneider
told me) and all went fine
for some hours. Now i have near the same thing again. My users can get their
mails, but they can not send any. I think the only solution is to reinstall
kolab and recreate all users (only 8).

But i'm not shure if this will do it for more than a month... because i've
no idea what has lead to this situation.

Here's the misc.log of imapd:
<critical> imap[7766]: DBERROR: critical database situation
<warning> imap[7769]: DBERROR PANIC: fatal region error detected; run
recovery: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery

best regards,
truppe steven