Kolab Postfix SMTP Sasl Thunderbird Auth Help?

Kevin Baker kbaker at missionvi.com
Thu Aug 11 21:07:28 CEST 2005

>> Kevin Baker <kbaker at missionvi.com> writes:
>>
>>> I am recieving "server maybe refusing connections"
>>> messages in Tbird
>>> after trying to send.
>>>
>>> Can someone give me some hints as to how I can
>>> reconfigure the standard
>>> Kolab install to allow authenticated SMTP connections?

I am still having problems getting an external mail client
to authenticate to my server.

I have posted my main.cf.template here:
http://www.missionvi.com/DOWNLOADS/main.cf.template

It is actually not connecting at all via a telnet 25 test.
This makes me think that it is either not listening or I
have a firewall issue.

I am running Debian 3.0

If someone coudl take a look for issues with my
cf.template that would be really helpful. If it is fine I
will continue to work from the firewall side.