Free/Busy with OL03 and toltec 2.0

Truppe Steven s.truppe at email.amergy.com
Thu Aug 11 16:18:48 CEST 2005

 Hi,

i have problems with getting free/busy information. the url i use is

https://domain.tld/freebusy/%NAME%@domain.tld.ifb

and this url leads me to the free/busy informaion with my browser.
So my question is why outlook can't get the info if i can get it with
the browser ? I hope someone can help...

The other thing is that my toltec connector won't delete folders where
i selected >do not sync<. The folders get synced with the first launch
(before i was able to exclude them from the sync process). Just deleting
them from the spool directory worked without any problems... but as soon
as i do a cyrreconstruct all folders are back there. Is there any solution to
this ?

best regards,
truppe steven