Separating cn and mail attributes for distribution lists UI.

Adam Tworkowski atworkowski at masterfile.com
Thu Aug 4 16:04:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

Thanks.  This seems to do the trick.  I cannot comment whether it would
have far reaching ramifications.  I have about 150 distribution lists
with several hundred recipients on some of these lists and it seems to
work fine.

On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 23:40 -0400, Roy Hoobler wrote:
> Hi,
> I did this mod and created a new list.php file (if nobody did it already).
> I'm wonder if there are any other implications?
>
> I put a "royh" comment above the lines I added/modified (only about 6 or 7
> lines).  This not really tested but was pretty straight forward.
>
> You can download it here:
> http://rch.tzo.com/newlistphp.tar
>

> Thanks,
>
> Roy

[snip]

Adam Tworkowski, atworkowski at masterfile.com
Systems Administrator, Computer Department
Masterfile Corporation, www.masterfile.com

This e-mail message is privileged, confidential and subject to
copyright. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.