Separating cn and mail attributes for distribution lists UI.

Roy Hoobler roy at connectcomputing.com
Wed Aug 3 05:40:30 CEST 2005

Hi,
I did this mod and created a new list.php file (if nobody did it already).
I'm wonder if there are any other implications?

I put a "royh" comment above the lines I added/modified (only about 6 or 7
lines).  This not really tested but was pretty straight forward.

You can download it here:
http://rch.tzo.com/newlistphp.tar

Thanks,

Roy