saslauthd not authenticating

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Apr 26 00:15:17 CEST 2005

Am Montag, 25. April 2005 18:55 schrieb Dieter Kluenter:

Hi Dieter,

> > slapd is running but only listening on loopback (127.0.0.1), but not
> > on eth0, I don't know why, yet.

> > Funny thing is, when checking in via webinterface, I get a login.

The webinteface is explicitly connected via 127.0.0.1 to the LDAP server.

> I have to extend the report, when checking mail with a MUA on the Kolab
> server, I get a login, but saslauthd still complaints that ldap server
> cannot be contacted.
> I am writing now on the kolab server, but that is not what ist
> wanted :-(

Please make an entry in the kolab issue tracker and assign the problem to
steffen while putting me in the nosy list.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany