Calendaring & Scheduling consortium

Markus Heller markus at relix.de
Tue Apr 19 12:35:25 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag, 19. April 2005 10:40 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> On Tuesday 19 April 2005 08:35, Stephan Buys wrote:
> > This seems like something the Kolab project should get involved in:
> > http://www.calconnect.org/
>
> Hmm, there is a significant membership fee and a lot of work
> joining the meetings and actually profit from the organisation,
> I can imagine.
>
> Currently my mood is more to put the effort into the beef of
> the Kolab solution.

What about installing a special account, held by the company intevation? I
don't know how much money you would be able to raise, but I'd contribute my
20 Euros. I think, many others would not mind to contribute the same amount.
Given that the money will really be invested for this membership.

BTW: Is there an organization that is "gemeinnützig", i.e. entitled to confirm
endowments (Spenden)? This would possibly facilitate things substantially...

Regards
Markus