SuSE 9.2 and Kolab2

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Apr 19 09:51:17 CEST 2005

Hi Henning,
Hi Markus,

it is good to know that your Kolab Server installations are
running now. This means that a fraction of people indeed
seems to have problems installing and bootstrapping.
However this is hard to figure out for the developers.
We do test the installations on various Debian and Suse based
servers and did not see the problem you are describing.

Some of those problems might be related to firewall settings
or Openpkg quirks, we cannot say until we can reproduce
and find the difference to the installations we are using.

As for the apache configuration to fail, is this happens to anybody else,
can that person should start with running kolabconf manually
and see if it creates any configuration.

Bernhard