again freebusy

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Wed Sep 29 09:33:29 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 28 September 2004 11:19, Stefan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know, if its necessary for the project, but I want to know,
> what the problem is, or what I missunderstood during configuration!
> Enlight my mind! PLEASE!!

I just got permission to fix your case. It will be included in KDE 3.3.1.
I hope that is enough for you. If not, you can apply the attached patch
to kdepim/korganizer/freebusymanager.cpp manually.

Actually, I would be happy if you or Andreas could test the patch for me.
I have of course tested it here, but since the 3.3.1 freeze is just a
couple of days away, I wouldn't mind more eyeballs on it.

Bo.