again freebusy

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Thu Sep 23 14:33:58 CEST 2004

See the archive, there a related thread two days ago.
The final result was that I had to fill in the FB URL fo reach contact in
the addressbook in Kontact (on the misc page when editing a contact).

Afterwards everything worked fine. This was on a Kolab 1 server, but as the
problem was on the client side, I expect it to be guilty in your
installation too.

Regards,
Andreas