Problem with Free/Busy in Kontact HEAD with Kolab 1

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Tue Sep 21 11:57:49 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 21. September 2004 11:49 schrieb Bo Thorsen:
> Jeopardy quoting, sorry.
>
> Andreas, you are hit by the check in KOrganizer that makes sure you can
> only download free/busy lists from a server that matches the domain of
> the email address you have. In this case, you try to download the fb list
> of gungl at osp-dd.de from dre.osp-dd.de, and the domains doesn't match.

I'm not sure I understand correctly. For my understanding, osp-dd.de is the
domain while dre.osp-dd.de is the host providing the Kolab server/services
for domain osp-dd.de. I thought, the guess of machine dre being part of
domain osp-dd.de is valid.

Nevertheless, I think you know better than me what we're talking about.
Andreas