Problem with Free/Busy in Kontact HEAD with Kolab 1

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Tue Sep 21 09:08:13 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm doing some tests to prepare a switch from Kolab 1 to Kolab 2 and to
introduce Kontact as complete Kolab client.
However I have problems with handling the free/busy information. Uploading
the files works fine and I can see the files on the server using Konqueror
and the webdav protocoll. I can follow the uploading of the files as well
in the Apache access log on the Kolab server.

However downloading free/busy information doesn't work. I can download files
using Konqueror, but KOrganizer gives me the  following output:

korganizer: KOEditorFreeBusy::reload()
korganizer: FreeBusyManager::retrieveFreeBusy(): gungl at osp-dd.de
kabc: StdAddressBook::self()
korganizer: FreeBusyManager::loadFreeBusy(): gungl at osp-dd.de
korganizer:
FreeBusyManager::loadFreeBusy() /home/domino/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/freebusy/gungl at osp-dd.de.ifb
doesn't exist.
korganizer: FreeBusyManager::retrieveFreeBusy(): url:
korganizer: Invalid FB URL

I have configured the sane protocoll, server and user for retrieving the
free/busy information as for publishing. I have tested with checked and
unchecked option "use full email address for retrieval".

Can anyone give a comment on what might be wrong? BTW, I'm using a kde-pim
CVS snapshot from yesterday.

TIA,
Andreas