No connection to the kolab admin page with the browser

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Sep 14 22:32:42 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 14. September 2004 08:44 schrieb Sorgenfrei Werner:

Hi,

> After restarting kolab, the browser now returns another error message:
> "The connection with [myhost] was aborted unexpectedly. Only a part of the
> data was tranmitted."
> (btw: the error message is in German, I tried to translate the message :)

I have the strong impression that you are not running the Kolab apache but
some other apache.

Did you uninstall the Apache provided by SUSE?

IIRC you told me on the phone that 'ps aux | grep apache' only shows apache
processes running which belong to Kolab....

Please send me the output of 'ps aux'  in personal email.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de