No connection to the kolab admin page with the browser

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Sep 13 15:12:41 CEST 2004

Am Montag, 13. September 2004 11:19 schrieb Sorgenfrei Werner:

Hi,

> I tried this, but I got the same error messages...
> with https : No connection
> with http: the requested URL /admin/ was not found on this server

Please run

openpkg rpm -qf /kolab/var/kolab/www/admin/

and post the result.

BTW: Is everyone aware of the helpful opa bash function?

I recommend everyone to put the following in the .bashrc of the user root.

#OpenPKG Add Environment
opa () {
    root="$1"
    if [ ! -d $root ]; then
        echo "opa:ERROR: OpenPKG root directory $root not found"
        exit 1
    fi
    if [ ! -f "$root/etc/rc" ]; then
        echo "opa:ERROR: root directory does not contain OpenPKG hierarchy"
        exit 1
    fi
    eval `$root/etc/rc --eval all env`
}

You can then run "opa /kolab" in order to make sure you are using the correct
environment before executing commands.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de