Kolab-2 rejected messages

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Sun Sep 5 21:03:44 CEST 2004

On Sunday 05 September 2004 20.57, Morten Christensen wrote:

> NOQUEUE: reject : RCPT from xxx.xxx.xxx.xx[123.123.123.123]: 554
> <aaa at bbb.cc>: Sender address rejected: Invalid sender: from
> =<aaa at bbb.cc> to= <me at me.me> proto=ESMTP helo=>xxx.xxx.xxx.xx>
>
> I have got it to accept local mail by writing directly into
> /kolab/etc/postfix/main.cf. If I had understood the system right, then
> that entry were wiped out again by  Kolab's macros, but it stays there.

hmm something in your setup is really borked, if you edit main.cf directly it
_should_ get wiped automatically and overwritten by the templates
from /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/main.cf.template

if you tail -f /kolab/var/postfix/log/postfix.log and then click that checkbox
in the webadmin GUI and hit the button ti update, you should in that log see
"refreshing config" or similar msg, if you don't then something is severly
borked.

rgds

Matt