Shared contacts and calendar with kolab+aethera

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Tue Oct 26 07:19:24 CEST 2004

Am Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2004 01:19 schrieb Darkalia:

Hi,

> So is there some other client on windows to share contacts and planning?

We are currently in a late phase to finish the Kolab 2 development. Actually I
expect that we go into Beta state really soon.

I know that the Toltec Connector 2 plugin for Outlook will support shared
contacts and shared calendars.

Another really advanced Kolab 2 client is the Proko2 branch of KDE Kontact.
Kontact is currently limited to the X11 platform and you may use it together
with Cygwin on Windows.

Last but not least there is the Kolab 2 webclient. Currently the webclient
needs most development. Actually we are in the process of trying to finc
funding for the development of the webclient.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n