Shared contacts and calendar with kolab+aethera

Darkalia darkalia at free.fr
Mon Oct 25 21:37:56 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a shared calendar and contacts solution on a debian
sarge server with kolab 1. I run successfully the install with openpkg
and I created some users with the webadmin.

My problems begin with Aethera.
I installed it on windows, and I created a kolab mail account.
Mail works fine but I can't understand why calendar and contacts are not
shared.
I synchronize with Kolab server but nothing happens.

Did I do something wrong? Is there some tips to make aethera works?

It seems that just few infos are on the net, and it would be great to be
sure if someone succeed in this kind of configuration.

Bests regards.

--
Darkalia