And again Free/Busy-Lists

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Mon Oct 18 15:54:08 CEST 2004

Am Montag, 18. Oktober 2004 15:27 schrieb Bernhard Herzog:
> Stefan <stefan at organet.com> writes:
> > While uploading my FB-infos to the server, I'm getting an error message
> > that told me:
> > webdavs://user%40domain.tld@$mykolabserver/freebusy/user%40domain.tld.i
> >fb was not accessable!
>
> Uploading of FB-lists is not necessary anymore with Kolab2.  It's best
> just to disable it for the time being.
>
> Downloading should work with the settings the kolabwizard makes for you.
> That's something like webdavs://server.domain.tld/freebusy/ for the URL
> and the primary email address as username.  Also, make sure the check
> box for using the full email address is checked.

Webdav seems to be broken. For me only http does work including
server-generated f/b data. Use an URL like:

http://server/freebusy/user@domain.ifb

Stefan, F/B handling is kind of a moving target ATM, perhaps you might want
to wait for a few days until the changes will have been proved.

Regards,
Andreas