ldap Extensions

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Oct 7 17:35:29 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2004 19:39 schrieb Marc Schumann:

Hi Marc,

> > Are you using auxiliary classes?
>
> I only added Schema nis.schema in slapd.conf and its template, and then I
> used GQ to add objectClass posixAccount and it's attributes
> uidNumber,gidNumber, and homeDirectory and loginShell.

Yes, nis.schema uses an auxiliary objectclass for posixAccount.

IMHO it is a bug that the Kolab2 webinterferace deletes attributes belonging
to a user which it should not touch.

Steffen: Is the new webgui rewriting the object _every_ time also when only
changing a single attribute?!

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."