apache misconfiguration for webdav

Luca Villani luca.villani at wseurope.com
Thu Nov 4 12:31:50 CET 2004

Alle 22:18, mercoledì 3 novembre 2004, Martin Konold ha scritto:

> > Resolving this problem was easy: I simply put two correct ServerName
> > directives in httpd.conf.template, both for plain and ssl sections.
>
> Please provide a patch.

I'm sorry, but my httpd.conf.template is highly customied, I think a simple
diff will not be useful... :-(
I simply put a

 Servername corp.wseurope.com

directive (literally), I don't know if there is a template macro for server
FDQN...

I'm planning to install a third server for testing in a few days, I will try
to provide a patch.

BTW: kolab's apache seems to not use auth_ldap module for ldap authentication,
can you tell me the name of the ldap authentication module?

--
Luca Villani                Wireless Solutions spa - DADA group
NOC manager                 Europe HQ, via Castiglione 25 Bologna