Unable to Send Mail Using Outlook 2000 outside of our Network

Jean-Michel Dault jmdault at mandrakesoft.com
Fri Jul 30 14:59:16 CEST 2004

Le ven 30/07/2004 à 07:12, Stephen Hind a écrit :
> I've tried improting the certificate, and IE says the import was successful.  But when I go back to the site the certificate warning page still only shows:
> one green tick next to "valid date";
> yellow exclamation mark next to "untrusted company";
> yellow exclamation mark next to "invalid certificate of does not match sitename"
> Can I remake the certificate to get round this?

By default, the Mandrake version of Kolab does not overwrite the Apache
certificates. Do the following:

cp -f /etc/kolab/key.pem /etc/ssl/apache/server.key
cp -f /etc/kolab/cert.pem /etc/ssl/apache/server.crt
service httpd restart

Then launch IE, delete your old certificate and reimport the new one.

--
Jean-Michel Dault <jmdault at mandrakesoft.com>