Unable to Send Mail Using Outlook 2000 outside of our Network

Stephen Hind s.hind at rwp.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 13:12:06 CEST 2004

See below

Yes we're using the Mandrake version, so only the username, not the full address.

> > still. Has anyone else got any ideas?
>
> Connect from the OL2000 using IE to the Kolab Server. If you
> did not replace
> the self-signed certificate you must import this certificate in IE.
>
> After you did this successfull (IE shows green check marks).
> You can connect
> from OL2K using TLS.

I've tried improting the certificate, and IE says the import was successful.  But when I go back to the site the certificate warning page still only shows:

one green tick next to "valid date";
yellow exclamation mark next to "untrusted company";
yellow exclamation mark next to "invalid certificate of does not match sitename"

Can I remake the certificate to get round this?

Thanks for the help so far

Stephen Hind