Errors in installing the server

Stephen Hind s.hind at rwp.co.uk
Fri Jul 23 10:04:08 CEST 2004

See Below

This is incorrect, to quote from the Toltec™ Connector + Kolab HOWTO
(http://www.toltec.co.za/downloads/tokhowto-1.0.pdf):

To take full advantage of the Toltec Connector and Kolab you will need to
configure
the following:
• Personal Message Store or PST file. This is mapped with the Toltec
Connector to
the IMAP4 server.
• Internet E-mail Account to download new mail from the server via POP3 and
upload new messages via the SMTP server.

And from Toltec™ Connector - User Manual (v1.0.5)
(http://www.toltec.co.za/downloads/ToltecConnectorManual.pdf):

7.Notes on configuring MS Outlook
7.1 Internet E-mail Account
When creating an Internet E-mail account to send and receive mail, only
use the POP3 and POP3S protocols to retrieve mail. DO NOT use IMAP4
or IMAP4S.