Kolab and Kontact on Mandrake 10

Jean-Michel Dault jmdault at mandrakesoft.com
Wed Jul 21 07:13:19 CEST 2004

Le lun 19/07/2004 à 12:46, Fausto Zorzi - NetiX s.r.l. a écrit :
> Thank you for your answer. Yes, I contacted them, and they gave me the
> link to that document file:
> http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se/?page=projects⊂=groupware
> Since it didn't solve the problem, I tried to get an answer here.
> Anyway I also send another message to the support, and I'm waiting for
> an answer from them.

Actually, the link you have is incorrect, as it documents the old
kroupware client. Mandrake uses Kontact, the new KDE client.

Have a look at the documentation in CVS:
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/*checkout*/doc/proko2-doc/doc2.sxw?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

J'd like to know who gave you the old link. It seems Support doesn't
know what R&D does...

--
Jean-Michel Dault <jmdault at mandrakesoft.com>