Aethera 1.1.0

Michael Harlaut m.harlaut at atolcd.com
Fri Jul 9 14:02:03 CEST 2004

Jon Bendtsen wrote:

> I would not suggest anyone to use this program though.

Hello,

Perhaps this is related to the Mac version, I must admit I did not test
it at all.

I prefer suggest anyone to form its own opinion by testing Aethera

It can perhaps avoid the actual comment on the kolab website, wich is
based on one opinion only

Actually, Aethera is in use in severeal production environments (Windows
and Linux versions) without the problems you described.

I saw this morning that Cornelius is complaining about the lack of
testing concerning Kontact Kolab support, and I suppose we all have the
same need of testers to improve reliability and the UI design.

Please, do not forget Evolution or Kontact were not done in one day, and
do not judge us too quickly
Accomplished work was phenomenal in spite of your bad experiment.

Michael Harlaut

Atol Conseils et Développements
3 Bd Eiffel - 21600 Longvic
(33) 3 80 68 81 68