Aethera 1.1.0

Jon Bendtsen jon at kollegiegaarden.dk
Fri Jul 9 13:05:38 CEST 2004

Den 1. jul 2004, kl. 21:29, skrev Eugen Constantinescu:

> Hi Jon,
> The crashes from Windows were related to limited GUI resources and I
> have fixed the problem with few optimizations.
> Your Mac problem seems to be linked to dialogs (QDialog) and its
> events, but this is just a guess.
> I will try to find a way to detect the problem.
> If you will start Aethera from a terminal, then you will see some
> debug output.

i didnt see any output. I used
	open aethera.app
but today apparently i could reply to an email, but it didnt send it
for some reason.
It kept saying authentication failed.
And i still cant get to edit the account.
Also, suddently all emails are shown double in the inbox window. Even
though the OSX mail application only shows them once.

I also find the UI strange, but i guess one could get used to it, but
more icon text please.

I would not suggest anyone to use this program though.

JonB