amavis and user+spam ...

Ronald Mohr Ronald.Mohr at gmx.de
Wed Dec 29 18:42:40 CET 2004

... does not work for me. Could someone please try to point me to a solution
?
main.cf.template :
recipient_delimiter = +

amavisd.cf.template :
$final_spam_destiny = D_PASS;
$addr_extension_spam_maps = ('spam'); # tried also $addr_extension_spam =
'spam';
$recipient_delimiter = '+';
$localpart_is_case_sensitive = 0;
# $replace_existing_extension = 1; # (default is false)
$localpart_is_case_sensitive = 0;
$sa_tag_level_deflt  = 2.0;
$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 5.0;
$sa_kill_level_deflt = 5.0;

doing kolabconf && openpkg rc amavisd restart;
Actually I recently changed $sa_kill_level_deflt to this low value while
trying to solve this, default was 15.
There is some explanation in
http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#features
saying :
"kill level is where a message is considered spam and countermeasures are
taken: (reject/bounce/discard/pass), quarantine, notify, adding optional
recipient address extension)."
But anyway amavis doesnt do so.

Also amavis.log does not show that an extension has been added after testing
with spam.

Manually sending to user+spam at blah.de gets delivered in its spam-subfolder.
So I think there is no trouble with cyrus later.

Thanks for every hint
Ronald

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail