Calendar : what should happened ??

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Dec 15 12:29:28 CET 2004

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 17:19, Antoine Boegli wrote:
> After many tests, I think I am not understanding how this is supposed to
> work.
>
> - If I create an event, and sent it to three attendee, what should
> happened on the IMAP side of the server ? I know that mails are sent,
> but where are going the different informations ??

Your client should save the event that you have made in your Calendar folder
on the next imap sync.
Then three regular emails with iCalendar invitations shall go out
to the external people.
Those people can answer the email...

> - Does anybody know how to set up a Kolab server on a Mandrake 10.1 ? I
> am now not even certain that my install is correctly working (too much
> things to check to be certain of that)

Are you talking Kolab1 from Mandrake or Kolab2 that you have installed
from us?
I do not know enough about Kolab1 from Mandrake packages to help.