Kolab2 postfix appends Hostname as Domainname

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Dec 12 21:36:18 CET 2004

Am Freitag, 3. Dezember 2004 14:30 schrieb Markus Matiaschek:

Hi Markus,

> Hi,
>
> i've got a problem with sending of mails. The hostname of my mailserver is
> mailtest, because it's for test purposes only and in our .local domain.

I am guessing that you are using the plain hostname without the domain instead
of the fully qualified hostname when doing the "kolab_bootstrap -b".

Please retry with the FQDN and report success or failure.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n