Multiple domains with Kolab2

Aurélien Malo amalo at cerdd.org
Thu Dec 9 15:50:37 CET 2004

Thank you for your reply Bernhard,

> Within Kolab2, a real multidomain support is not there.

Ok

> There are various degrees of what someone would call "multidomain support",
> so the issue is not black and white, but to make things work like you
> describe, you would need to modify the server software in a couple of
> places.

What do you mean by modifying the server software in a couple of places ? You
are speaking about kolab ? The web interface ? The LDAP schema ?

The most important for me is to be able to create distribution lists on
multiple domains ...

Does somebody has already made this with kolab2 ?

> Bernhard
> ps.: Was there a reason you quoted Scott's email in full an replied to it?

No, I'm sorry it's a mistake.

Aurélien Malo - amalo at cerdd.org
Cerdd - CEntre Ressource du Développement Durable