kolab under Mandrake10

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Tue Aug 10 07:04:10 CEST 2004

On Monday 09 August 2004 22.52, DD wrote:
> Hi,
> start Kontact he always asks me: Kmail will make the imap sources as a
> subdir of INBOX if you don't want it press no. (it is translated from
> dutch) Why does he always asks that when i restart my PC or even restart
> Kontact?

What version of Kontact, this has been fixed in the later versions, it will be
gone in 3.3

> When i get my contactpersons out of my ldapservers, by restarting Kontact
> my contacts are gone. Also so when i make an event in the calendar he does
> the same.
I have never seen this in calendar, but the disappearing contacts is a known
problem and is being worked, it will probably not be in for 3.3 but it will
be in HEAD shortly.

> On the Kolab server when i make a Shared folder with the name AGENDE he
> puts a folder with the name user.AGENDA under Kolab. But what can i do with
> it. When i put something in it, other users can not see the file. Thanks

Did you give your users access to the folder? I am uisng Kolab1 installed from
zfos.org and shared folders works just fine for me.

rgds

Matt